8.6.08

Was the race awsome or what!?

May be...

  • Yes, it would have been better if Joey Logano would have won but he wrecked. Yes, I have DirecTv and yes all of a sudden my screen went to the DirecTv logo. And I didn't have to go to NASCAR.com to see who won. It came back on when Brad was in victory lane. I didn't get to watch like the last 15 laps of the race.
  • yeah good race
    no i got dish
  • idk about you but KESELOWSKI BABY THE BOMF FUKING OMB LOL KICKASS NATIONWIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...


    ...AND people just wanted to see him win cuz hes so new to it...and im glad he crashed i think hes way to cocky to win yet ya know ur first race u get 6th and dont like that thats not kule....watever tho...brad baby
  • I watched the race and thought it was good and I was glad Brad won he did a good job and I was glad to see him get his first win at Nashville!
    And I've got Dish Network so I got to see the whole race sorry you didn't!! but I think others with direct had the same problem!
  • The Nationwide series race was the best in a while!
    Wouldv'e been better if Logano had won but still!The restarts were exciting, good clean racing and, my 2nd fave in the Nationwide Series won too!



    Also,
    If u have DirecTv plz read the following:
    Did your screen all of a sudden go to a thing that had the DirecTv logo on it? That had music too? Well because of that I had to go on NASCAR.com to see who won!
  • i would have been happier had my boy won, but alas 'twas not to be. i would have much happier had i not seen that d@mn directv logo sitting there throughout the last 10 laps of the race. and nascar.com only had the last 5 or so. nascar.com also had a story that said that reutimann was "ambushed" on the last restart by bowyer and kyle busch (?) so i really wanted to see what went on. man, i thought, kyle must be really good to ambush first place from 20th and a couple laps down ON A RESTART!!!

    luckily, the same problem didn't exist on the replay later that night. and that was a good finish. to get to see why bowyer was whining after the race about stremme bumping him up the track, just after he did the same thing to reutimann just brought back visions of denny ;-)

    so yes, that was a fun race and congrats to brad and stremme.
  • It was a great race.

    May I ask why everyone is SO eager for La'Gonzo to win? I don't get it....

    It's his 2ND race with the big boys...shouldn't he have to take his lumps and work his way to the top? you people b*tch about Jr "having everything handed to him"...that's exactly what's happening with La'gonzo. They stick him in the BEST car on the track (in NW series)

    ...work your way to the top, take your lumps son.
  • No comments: