12.6.08

What driver is just like you were in high school?

May be...

  • Tony Stewart... I was fat and shot my mouth off way too much!!! LOL
  • Buckshot Jones.
  • i guess it would be stewart. when i didnt care if i got in trouble, i tried to get in trouble. some days i needed a vacation and 3 days suspension was perfect
  • well, i'm still in high school. umm, right now i would have to say personality wise jamie mcmurray. i'm very polite and respect my elders.
  • Mark Martin - Outgoing, sensitiv, ruthless/toothless, disobedient, disruptive, bossy, jealous, mullet, athletic, good speeler, and slightly underweight.
  • I really couldn't think of any driver, but my best friend said that I was like Kurt Busch: absolute a** hole when I started high school, got into trouble a lot, but started to mellow out, minus a few slip-ups once in a while.

    Heh, one of my "slip-ups" landed me in detention the second to last day of my high school career.
  • Tony Stewart...I was "comfortable with getting suspended" LOL
  • well i am a junior in highschool next year and gotta say Paul Menard cuz he and I are quiet and are underdogs no lie.
  • Kasey Kahne
    Brilliant but quiet and keeps to himself

    I was smart but not very social.
  • crazy smash the derby woman
  • Tony Stewart, detention was my bff..
  • Michael Waltrip. Goofing around a lot and sometimes getting into trouble...but not too much (Just like he did by cheating and running over people in NASCAR)

    Kyle Busch ... It was never my fault when I got in trouble either lol. And also he has a sense of humor, too. (Go Kyle)

    And if there is a driver that procrastinated...add me to that list

    Also add me to the list that has the driver that was really good/smart but didn't live up to the potential
  • klye busch is like i was in 3rd grade
  • I was a mix of Dale Sr, Rowdy Busch and Smoke, but heck I was a straight A student and lettered in 3 sports, but I still drove my parents nuts, and my track coach..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Carl Edwards !!!
    Wanted to learn to fly.... Doing flips off the diving boards....
    and wanted a Roush engine... in my Ford / [Falcon] !!!!!
  • I was kind of like Dale Earnhardt Sr and Tony Stewart mixed!! ...I was hell on wheels and my parents worst nightmare!!(I loved being a teenager=:)
  • Kasey Kahne, very quite and shy. But when it came to taking care of business I would get it done just like him.
  • I gotta pick 2....definitely Smoke, outspoken, ornery, honest and pedal to the metal. Second has to be Warren Wallace..."I'm gonna put him in to the wall"...toothpick n all....I luv that kid!
    Peace n Smiles =o~}
  • who likes to cut up and have a little fun without gettin in much trouble. easy to get along with and doesnt make fun of people. thats how i am and im still in high school. today was my last day of my sophmore year. YAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
  • No comments: