14.6.08

Do you think rosbif can get 1000 best answers in the F1 section?

May be...

  • 1000 best answers has been done by lots of people in other sections. It's going to take an awfully long time to do if I keep answering at a rate of about 3 questions a day though...
  • If everyone keeps asking questions then I reckon by around september 2010 Rosbif will be into 4 figures!
  • Who knows... haha i'm bored too.
  • its kinda of a random question.

    i think he can :)!
  • In all probability he will, his knowledge of F1 is huge.
  • No i think not.
  • well I've been here for a year and a bit and in that time I've seen him race to over the 500 hes got now. this time next year I reckon he will be. the only time I got really close was when he was on holiday for a month last year lol.
    Its great he takes the time to really research his answers, they are defiantly worth reading. He's wasted on here, he should be writing reference books for us or commentating on the races for the BBC:)
  • No comments: