9.6.08

Whats ur cars manufacture ONLY ANSWER IF UR MANUFACTURE RACES IN NASCAR?

May be...

  • Ford. It's a Mustang though. And my mom's got a Contour.
  • ford
  • well I'm to young to drive BUT I want to get a ford mustang BUT i would rather get a ford ranger

    (sorry this isn't in nascar BUT)
    my parents drive this AUSOME Pontiac Bonneville (it has a sun roof and leather and swaid interior) its so cool (they said the aren't going to let me drive it :(
    and an GMC jimmy made in 1994 (its as old as me)
    (i have driven it before) its loud and no matter where i am (as long as its not to far) i can hear when it starts and when who ever is driving it is close :) i like it its a good car/truck thing and its nice for fishing and hunting :) (but ir not really that loud but i can hear it like a street or two away)
  • Chevrolet, manufacturer with the most championships!!!

    BTW - I drive a 2007 Z71
  • Well my brother races a local dirt track Nascar series, and he drives a Chevy.
    Chevy usually is the most efficient car, but ford is also efficient
  • Well I drive a Toyota Camry and so do my parents. I wouldn't mind having a Prius, though!
  • My parents have a Ford F-150 and a Toyota Camry.
  • if you dont own a car, whats ur parents cars manufacture



    ONLY ANSWER IF UR MANUFACTURE, RACES IN NASCAR


    YOU CAN HAVE TWO CARS OR MORE
  • Fords
  • I've owned a '69 Chevy Camaro SS for 22 years. I also own an '87 GMC(Chevy) Suburban 4x4 and an '01 Lincoln(Ford) Town Car.
  • My husband has a Dodge (it's a truck, though)
    My car doesn't count

    *lol..you drive a toyota? you said you were 13!*
  • 94 Toyota truck, Honda Passport

    American cars are JUNK..As much as I hate to say that, its true. Ive owned a Jeep, Pontiac, Ford (biggest piece of junk) and a Chevy. All those vehicles couldnt survive like a Jap car. I will never own an American car again, and thats sad cuz I prefer to own US made, but reliablity is priority.
  • I drive a Ford F150 and my wife drives a Ford Focus. My favorite driver drives a Dodge. :)
  • I drive a Chevrolet, but I plan to get a Ford soon
  • No comments: