8.6.08

How many people here live in... *(nascar)*?

May be...

  • how many nascar lov'in people (that are here) live in Missouri!
    Or as i like to call it "misery"
    *nabraska cornhuskers ROCK* (and also will beat mizzou)

    P.S. i like college football
  • Middle of no were in Colorado.
  • New York for me.
  • I live in Indiana Home state of none other than Tony Stewart and Ryan Newman!! but my brother lives in MO and we visit there 4or 5 times a year!!
  • my Mom's side of the family is from MO. Washington, MO to be exact. I'm a tried and true WV Mountaineer.
  • Tennessee here...I LOVE College Football...GO SEC!
  • Illinois here...
  • Go Carl Edwards and Wisconsin Badgers
  • WEst Virginia here.. and we stay in Pennsylvania alot cause my boyfriend is a boss on a drilling rig.. what did that have to do with nascar though???

    GO JEFF GORDON!! STEP IT UP A NOTCH, BUDDY!!!
  • i live closer to richmond
  • Nope. 1000 Palms, California. I've been to Missouri, though. Does that count?
  • 24 & 48
  • I do. I live 10 minutes from where all the Wallace brothers and Kenny Schrader went to high school.

    Sorry, college football isn't even on my radar whatsoever.
  • New York here too.
  • I live in Iowa, so I guess that makes us neighbors anyway. We go to the Kansas Speedway every year for the race. Wouldn't miss it!
  • Yup! i live in the same house as you
  • I lived there for 1 week when we went to St Louie for vacation. Does that count for anything?

    Nope, I currently reside in Tennessee, where I was born & raised. Hopefully I can remedy that come Oct when I plan to move to Florida.

    As far as college sports, I don't watch them unless they are the Lady Vols Basketball team.
  • I don't. I live 3 miles from my favorite driver. By boat, anyway :)
  • "i'm a thousand miles away, son, and ready to strike"
    --lauren wallace (modified)
  • me

    i actually do live in misery
  • No comments: