9.6.08

Which Nascar track has the friendliest fans? which track has the most ignorant miscreant fans?

May be...

  • Only track I've been to is Vegas, the fans were great!
  • nicest, indy

    ignorant, dega
  • I've been to them all up and down the east coast...and I can't see where one track has more or less than the other. Sometimes if a driver is at their Home track he gets a lot more fans there. Then if he loses or someone takes him out it can get a little hairy.

    There are nasty fans at every track. same as there are nasty people here.



    Just Like the guy who is stalking bestanswer. AND I just noticed also the guy who is stalking #18 #1 Fan Rowdy's World. Both of these guys have stalkers. Good thing they both also have broad shoulders.
  • NASCAR fans a pretty friendly in general! I think they are great everywhere!

    The only ignorant fans are those that throw things. And, the majority of those fans seem to be in Talladega. They are at all tracks, but Dega seems to have more than a fair share.
  • Michigan is where I always feel welcome. Bristol and Chicagoland have fan friendly facilities.

    Most rude fans, not sure, have not been around it.

    Waiting for my trip to Fall Bristol '08 !!!
  • well you gotta see how much alcohol there drinkin, and whos in the lead jr, gordon, johnson, k. busch, stewart.

    but overall id say friendliest would be Daytona and of course "ignorant" would be 'Dega.
  • curious about which Nascar city has the most friendly fans and the one with the most rude ignorant fans.
  • I have only been to races here in Cali, and I can't say that I like the majority of the fans here. The few of us who are TRUE NASCAR fans are outcasts.
  • the fans in vegas are always cool. the fans in fontana are usually too hot to be friendly or nasty. and from what i've seen on tv, the fans in talladega tend to be the most disrespectful.
  • Friendliest: Daytona
    Ignorant: Talladega
  • talladege can be both. I Jr. wins then it is the freindliest because that is pretty much the capital of Jr. nation. But if Jeff Gordon wins than it is the most ignorant well because it is pretty much the capital of jr. nation.
  • No comments: