12.2.08

Bud Shoot out -Daytona 500?

May be...

  • 88 all the way 48 24 5 Joe Nemechek
  • 88 48 24 5 55
  • ok everybody i know 99.9% of you watched the Bud Shoot out and saw how strong Jr was now i know it was just a 70 lap race but i think come the Daytona 500 hes gonna be Very Strong maybe a win or top 3 who knows we might have a finish like this

    1st : Dale Jr 88

    2nd: Jeff Gordon 24

    3rd:Jimmie Johnson 48

    4th: Casey Mears 5

    5th: Tony Stewart 20
  • If it does finish that way, just think of all the media coverage about Hendrick dominance. It would be crazy! I am hoping for 24 on top, with all the Hendrick boys next, plus Nemacheck (sp), 5th. 5 hendrick motors top 5.
  • 24,48,88,5,17
  • I like the way the CoT worked at the Shootout. It looks like the old slingshot maneuver is back in fashion.
    It should be a good 500. It won't be the chess match we saw at Talledega last year, because the teams and drivers have had more time to test and get experience in the new car. This should be a blast.

    I wouldn't be unhappy to see Jr win, but because I am biased, my heart says:
    1st Tony Stewart 20
    2nd Denny Hamlin 11
    3rd Dale Jr 88
    4th Jeff Gordon 24
    5th Dave Blaney 22
  • I Want Jeff Gordon To Win The Daytona 500.
  • Take out Casey Mears and put in Micheal Waltrip. I think he is going to be the surprise of the season.
  • I agree that the finishing spots 1-5 could very well end up like that!!!!!
  • I would be pumped if that was the finish. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if Dave Blaney or Jamie Mcmurray was 5th instead.
  • You overlooked Nemechek and Blaney.
  • No comments: