10.2.08

Jr. Wins....?

May be...

  • I'm not surprised, but I am definitely thrilled!!!
  • Jimmie Johnson gave him the push to get by Stewart & congratulate him in victory lane



    I was skeptical about JR coming to Hendrick, but it looks like it just might work out.I hope it does



    I tip my hat to him he was the better driver on this night, if he & Mears run like they did tonight Hendrick will be untouchable



    Johnson fan
  • he will never amount to anything
  • I suppose your going to complain when Toyota wins too. Hendrick Motorsports deserves to win. Jimmie and Jeff came from last place to support their new team mate to victory. I'm ready for the long season.
  • I'm glad he won...he's a great driver..hopefully he does the same at daytona 500!!
  • Now I am glad he is back up front. He finally has the equipment DEI couldn't or wouldn't give him....BUT....It is going to be a very long season if Hendrick is always up front. It will be very bad for NASCAR. What do you think.
  • Hendrick has a good team. I am glad Jr is on the team and can show he is a good driver. DEI was holding him back!!! Jr #1!!!
  • It mite be bad! But great for JR. Fans!
  • I can't believe Truex crashed!! I rooted for Mark Martin after that wreck!!!
  • Good to finally show people just how much DEI was holding his potential back.



    He's one of the best race car drivers out there.
  • No comments: