13.2.08

Why for is Earnhardt jr gonna retire?

May be...

  • Crackhead, sucka-fool!
  • don't bogart that joint my friend pass it over to me
  • I hadnt heard this RUMOR--Im sure I would Have because if this Happened It would Get More TV and Media Time than a Presidential Assassination!!!!!!!
  • smoke another one
  • Let him retire, he sucks anyway, just like this question!

    For you Junior fans, I AM JOKING about him sucking, unless it is on a beer!
  • have another
  • WTF he is not going to retire. Your info is wrong there buddy!
  • Uh. . hey troy. . . lay off the meth for a while. . ok?
  • Hey now the only "retirement" in Junior's futurer is when he retires from the race with engine problems.(or any other mechanical problem)
  • Somebody's been in the liquor cabinet again.
  • hey troy! he is going to retire... as soon as he crashes, spins and his head also goes

    SNAP... CRACKLE AND POP!

    love, Andrew
  • Dupree took the words right out of my mouth--have you been into the catnip??? I have no clue what you are talking about.
  • The next time some one hands you a cigarette that they rolled themselves just say NO!
  • I'm not sure where you got your information, but I'll be nice be saying simply that what you've heard in simply untrue.
  • If your gonna drive "don't drink"
    If you must drink "don't drive"
  • Hows that catnip treatin you?? Yeah you seeing funny colors and are there butterflies and birdies singing around your head? Aww that's cute your hallucinating!
  • he was supposed to race for the hendrik motorsport why he say that hes not? how can we make him keep racin
  • Well all drivers must retire at some point or another.
    When did say he's not? He just won his 1st race with them Saturday night and now he's gonna leave & retire before the 50th annual Daytona 500, The Great American Race?

    Man, I don't know what to say...except that ain't gonna happen at all.
  • What are you talking about?
  • Wake up -It was just a bad dream ,now grab a glass of warm milk collect your thoughts and try to get a good nights sleep ,it will all be better when you sober up.
  • What are you talking about? Jr.'s not retiring. Where the heck did you hear that??????
  • Hey quit mixing Amp and Bud, its wacking you out dude..He's not retiring..
  • jr isn't retiring. he's racing for hendrick motorsports. he just won the bud shootout saturday night
  • Have a K97city Cookie.... then call her in the morning !!
  • I don't know the answer to that so I just gave everyone that did
    a thumbs up---- I did my part
  • Nothing has changed for Dale Jr., he will be driving for HMS and will probally do well with them.
  • thanks baby! my answers are always DEAD BALLS ON ACCURATE! keep trolling this section.. it's fun

    there is one guy I won't troll anymore, he proved to be okay. but someone keeps having me yanked.. so the gloves are off now

    thanks again baby! Report It
  • wtf y would he retire he just won his first race since 2006 why would he retire, you must be dreamin................
  • WHAT??????????????
  • No comments: