10.2.08

Who can I ask for sponsrship on my late modle dirt track car? a beer company? dewalt? milwaukee?

May be...

  • Good question. When we were securing sponsorship for our late model team in NC, we always went to local sponsors - such as the local beer company or the local bar or restaurant...you can also approach local parts distributors too...good luck!
  • hi I'm trying to contact you go to youravon.com/stevenson and check out my site and place an order we have so many different things to choose from. Report It
  • Try the internet too. I think iracing.com will be sponsoring teams soon but im not sure when, probably upon the release. Good luck!
  • sounds like you're just starting off. Start with your local bars and dinners, once you start winning then go for the big ones. you wont get a big sponsor unless you run up front. just a fact.
  • No comments: