10.2.08

World of Warcraft question (3 questions at the bottom, please read through though)?

May be...

  • I played on World of Warcraft on a 10 day free trial once as a mage (I believe the character was, my character was a magic caster), but unfortunately I never continued it so my account, from what I know was disbanded. Before the account ended, I got a new computer which is an Apple (Mac) computer and tried to move everything from the old computer to the new computer including World Of Warcraft. Anyways, after it was moved, the game stopped working and wouldn't load so I threw away my information.



    After that, I tossed everything on my computer having to do with World of Warcraft and emptied the trash so I wouldn't play the game again.



    Now my friends have all started to play the game kind of seriously again, and would like me to play it every so often and join their guild and go on quests etc.



    Should I play the game or would it be a waste of my time? If I do join, what character should I be in your opinion? If I buy the game, will I have a hard time installing it into my computer?
  • WoW is generally able to be played on Macs, some people reported problems n' such, but you can just google "WoW on Mac"



    If you enjoy social MMORPGs, WoW would be a good investment, since you already have friends that play WoW, you're pretty much set.

    Characters would vary depending on your play style (tanker, nuker, DOT, debuff etc etc), as well as where your allegiance lies (Alliance or Horde).

    To a little research, read fansites, the official WoW website/forums for more information on classes.

    Installing shouldn't be a problem, it may take awhile to install and patch WoW,
  • No comments: