11.2.08

What is a good nick name for Jr I heard an announcer call him the dominator today that does not fit help come?

May be...

  • why doesn't it fit ! his dad was the intimadator, why not dominator !
  • I believe DW gave him the name Junebug and although that's what I affectionatley call him it hardley seems fiercesome doesn't it! LOL



    I like the Dominator, it says "move outta the way cuz here I come" Yeah baby!!
  • up with one that fits him and his style
  • The Inheritor.
  • Dominator? That could only go to to one of 2 drivers, Jimmie (2 titles in a row) or Gordon (all time record 30 top 10s last year. Jr. nickname, one that would fit him is Capt. Mediocrity.
  • dalethe dirty engine man
  • hard to be a dominator when you havent won a signifigant race in so long. whats wrong with junior?
  • How about pasty face dorkadator..................
  • I like the one I think his dad gave him. June-bug. That's hard because he's so intuitive and talented as a driver.
  • they called him the dominator when he won his 2 busch championships but it hasn't really stuck....for reasons obvious.



    how about the eliminator? as in, eliminate the naysayers with a Cup championship
  • No comments: