10.2.08

Who will win the pole at Daytona today??

May be...

  • Dale Jr. who else.
  • #24....he is good with poles. Just ask Jimmie:)
  • jimmy johnson he has been fast all speedweeks so far
  • TONY!!!!! #20
  • Tony #20
  • #31 JEFF BURTON!!!!
  • i hope Junior does!!!
  • #28 Travis Kvapil
  • Lmao@ Mark U. I despise having to cheer for HMS but I kinda have to because of JR. So I digress.
  • Dale Jr.
  • dale jr, with jeff gordon 2nd
  • Dale Jr.
  • #22 Dave Blaney
  • is that 2 day it will be the who drives the fastest
  • I wanted Jeff Gordon and that was true for most of the qualifying runs until Joe Nemechek and Dave Blaney and Denny Hamlin all qualified in front of him, along with Travis Kvapil and Casey Mears. I have a feeling he'll be starting top 15 though, but Jimmie Johnson has a shot at the pole, but I'm not sure now..
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr. Tony Stewart second and Jeff Gordon third.
  • #17 kenseth
  • After watching the second practice, I'll have to say...



    M. Waltrip on the Pole with Smoke right beside him.
  • Jimmy Johnson put down fast lap times but i think dave blaney will take the pole.
  • No comments: