11.2.08

Who would like to see turbocharged F1 engines make a comeback ?

May be...

  • who wouldnt?!!? that wood be awesome. I LOVE F1.
  • NO TURBOCHARGING



    personally, i think naturally aspirated is better and turbocharging is a cheap way of better performance. Anyone can stick a turbocharger in a car, but do they have the brains to make the car better without one?
  • I know I would ! The phenomenal power output of the Hondas, TAG Porsches and BMWs of the 80s still amazes me even today. I can`t envisage where they would have been development wise had they continued with them.
  • I concur, NASCAR just doesn't compare.
  • No, I wouldn't.



    Overpowered engines are lame. It makes it into some crap, like nascar (Please don't negative me for that).



    F1 is impressive how it is...Why would you want more powerful engines? It requires more breaking, earlier, and aggg...Not as impressive as dealing with the less power.



    They would not have developed at much if they could just throw more junk on the car, no problem, since their engine then was more powerful.



    But it's good you like f1.
  • Not me. They've had their time!



    I am more than happy with the direction the regulations are now going...



    More driver skill required, and a more-even 'playing ground' for everyone with possible capped budgets!



    Bring it on!!!
  • No comments: