10.2.08

Survey:can you live without music?

May be...

  • I cannot live without music , what about you??













    ~thank you~



    RoChEr
  • Oooohhhhh..... No way!

    It's so terrible!





    Ah, btw, long time no see, RoChEr.



    Have a nice day!



    P.S: One Piece rocks!!!!!!

    Zoro-Kun Co. Greetings~!
  • Haha, sorry. I've downloaded Diner Dash 2 free full version so I played it too much I forgot to come here often.



    P.S: One Piece rocks!!!!

    Zoro-Kun Co. Greetings!! Report It
  • I'm a musician, so no.
  • Oh my goodness NO!!!
  • no way
  • no i dont think i could
  • Nope, I need to hear a tune every once and a while.....
  • I could, but I wouldn't be happy
  • Music is my BFF
  • no! well i might get by with movies but i highly doubt it!
  • » No, I can`t.
  • yes,but life would suck*!*
  • no, I listen to music everyday
  • Music is my sanity... SO... yes, until the police caught me after a serial killing spree... THEN I'd probably be killed.



    MUSIC IS MY SANITY!!!



    *turns up Bon Jovi* Wow, haven't heard this in a while (Its my life) haha...
  • I could- But I would one emotional person.
  • Music is my life.It's the only thing that I can depend on....... so No I couldn't.
  • Nope
  • I could never live without music. It's my getaway, a way of expressing myself, venting, etc. I love music way too much to do without.
  • Noooo way I can live without my music...!
  • never!!!! music is life!
  • Yeah, I can*
  • As much as i love music, I believe I can. I think maybe Ill hear things I never payed attention to before because the music was always on. Ewwww. scratch that will ya? Theres no way in hell I could live without it!!! Peace.
  • If there was other kind of entertainment with me, then yes... =)
  • No comments: