10.2.08

What do yall think about that dale jr 88?

May be...

  • Ah, he's a'right...lol !!

    Big time Junior fan & I like Smoke too. Have a great day, glad ya enjoyed my answer. :~) Report It
  • Just to hear him laugh again was awesome!! Then Smoke giving him kudos...now that's racin! The best part....this is only the beginning. 88 in 08 BABY!!!!

    Junior Nation Rocks!!!
  • whoopedey freakin doo........he won the bud shootout as he has done before. its not a big deal, and he won't be an influence this year. he's always done well at restrictor plate races.



    i think people forget, he won the bud shootout when employed by DEI, so whats the difference



    yeah, try to report me.........I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!



    can't handle the truth........hahahaha you female dogs
  • I can't believe Truex crashed!!!
  • jr sucks go gordon gordon more wins then sr yep jr is so much better what jon you couldnt handle the trueth thats why you had my answer removed what a troll
  • lol im a gordon fan and i agree that gordon rocks. but its that hendrick power which made him win. he's a teammate now so let's hope he does good. and henry is dumb. four championships. stupid redneck
  • I think he is great. Way to go Jr!!!!
  • I WILL SUM IT UP IN TWO WORDS.WHO CARES!!!!!!!



    JR. IS THE MOST OVERRATED DRIVER THERE HAS EVER BEN!!!!!!!!!
  • now i won't have anymore nightmares of jr never winning another race, seriously.
  • SDJ has right.

    I can finally have a full sleep.

    He's gone from that dreadful place into the soulmate of a place where he can win. Hendrick

    All I can say is
  • i always said once jr gets away from DEI he will win wtg jr
  • What a damn race..I would have to say this COT has came a ways. The way they were racing in a pack was awesome. I loved the race....Im a Tony fan but when JR won I got a smile especially seeing him smile. I guess im a JR fan too. All I can say is WOW! wait wait...WOAHHHH!!!!!!!
  • He's way better than gay crybaby Gordon could ever dream of.
  • JR is BACK!!!
  • Go Hendrick 88 24 48 5
  • What a great race!! I can hardly wait for Thursday.
  • Junior just led the most ever laps in a Bud Shootout
  • I can finally sleep!
  • Dale Jr is good at RP tracks. Anyone can win an RP race with a good car so this DOES NOT mean Jr. will have a great season.



    But if he continues this 10 races from now, I stand proven wrong.
  • No comments: