10.2.08

How far along do you think i am?

May be...

  • how many months or weeks do you think i look?



    http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r258/...
  • You just look bloated to me.



    I didn't mean that in a bad way!! I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings...but just think about it...if you are a few months along and you're that small...the less likely you'll get stretch marks and all the "ugly" stuff!



    But I do have to say, I'm 18 weeks and barely showing at all. So, compared to your picture, Id have to say about 6 months.
  • LOL... that first answer made me laugh.



    You don't look very far along though.
  • 4-5 months?
  • a little over 3 months
  • o my geez ur young
  • If this is your first baby you look as if you could be about eight months along. Are you by any chance expecting a multiple birth?
  • 4 or 5 months
  • About 6 months.
  • 5 months is my guess. Between 4 & 5months.
  • I would say you look 20 weeks
  • I would have to agree 4-5 months.
  • No comments: