13.2.08

How many big ones and flips do you think will be in daytona 500 this year?

May be...

  • I'm sure there will be a wreck or two but hopefully no blowovers. I fully expect the Duels will have the inexperienced hitting the walls and pinballing everywhere. My hope is the totally inexperienced wont make it through the two qualifying races. I feel for any driver that has to be near or behind the drivers with no cup experience.
  • Self explanitory question. My guess is 1 really big one and 2-3 small big ones and at least 1 blowover at the end of the race. Not trying to say i only watch nascar for the wrecks which i dont, just asking for you guys opinions. Ive been a Jimmie Johnson fan since 2001 and Jeff Gordon fan since 1994. Dale jr. fan since 2000. GO HENDRICK!!!!
  • I think there will be less wrecks. Did you see the shootout? It looks like the new car is a lot easier to save than the old ones. Hopefully that extra "forgiveness" that the car provides will prevent the huge wrecks.
  • I'll say 1 big one and 2 small ones. I think 1 car will roll over, but won't get air born, Kinda like how Clint did it last year,just tip over.
  • Probably a good size one towards the end like last yr, I can't see these big COT's (aka tanks) flipping over. There'll be wrecks, but the biggest one will be towards the end..
  • There will probably be a 'big one' - there always is... as for flipping... there will be ONE flip - viewable only in victory lane as Carl Edwards celebrates his WIN!!!
  • um I think probally 2-3 as well!
    Finally another hendricks fan!!!!
    I have always been a jeff gordon fan and he is my favorite driver! but 2nd and 3rd are jimmie johnson and dale jr.!!!
    Those boys can race(lol)!!!
    I really hope gordon wins we can only hope but i would be happy for any of those 3!!!
    Have a great day!!!!!
  • This is gonna be one that you need to record so you can show your grandbabies. They'll be pickin' up some costly vehicles with brooms & dustpans.
  • Probably 1 BIG ONE--2 Small Ones and 1 On the last lap!!!!!
  • No flipping. The COT is too boxy and heavy. Maybe one medium one. I think that the guys will drive conservative since the cars are so difficult to handle.
  • 2 and 1, more flips than that if ya count "the bird".
  • I will say 1 big one at the end as usual. I dont think any will get airbourne and flip. There will probally be 3 or 4 small ones and there will be a bunch of bruised ego's!
  • here you go 1 big one will happen I am guessing about 16-19 cars with atleast a little bit of damage. as for flips, if a car flips I will be surprised.
  • 2 big ones, no flips....
  • No comments: