10.2.08

Who do you think will win the Bud Shootout?

May be...

  • I think McMurray but I want Reed Sorenson!
  • Junior is going to pull it off, but It'd be nice to see Reed come on top for once.
  • Either Tony, Dale Jr., or Kasey. Would like to see Mikey do it to and its kinda lookin like he has the car to do it with this year.
  • Ryan Newman. The rocketman returns!
  • Smoke.
  • Martin Truex Jr or Mark Martin!!

    I'm hoping Truex does!!!
  • I'd like to see someone win that hasn't won one in awhile. Maybe Kenseth,Boris Said,Dale Jarrett.. Don't think Michael Waltrip will even come close...Something always happens to him !!!!
  • Let's see....



    Johnson, Gordon, Newman, Ku. Busch, Smoke, Hamlin, Gilliland, and B. Elliott all wrecked during shootout practice. Johnson, Gordon, and Newman's cars are gone. Johnson and Gordon are good, but I just don't think they can win in backups. Those three will be in back ups. Don't know how back Hamlin, Gilliland, and Elliott's cars are. Ku. Busch lost a tire, but his car look fixable. Smoke and Hamlin, I don't believe their cars are in bad shapes and are fixable.



    Looking at practice 2 speeds (which was at night), and since the shootout will finish at night, I figure the winner will come out of the top 10 from practice 2. The top 10 speeds were....



    Reed Sorenson = 191.873

    Jimmie Johnson = 191.091

    Casey Mears = 191.050

    Kasey Kahne = 191.046

    Bill Elliott = 191.006

    Jeff Gordon = 191.002

    J.J. Yeley = 190.267

    Dave Blaney = 189.885

    Kurt Busch = 189.434

    David Gilliland = 189.187



    Five of those cars have been wrecked. Out of the remaining five cars that haven't been wrecked. I'll have to put my money on either C. Mears or K. Kahne. However, I'm sure old JuneBug will get up there some how.
  • Im going to stick with my man #2 Kurt Busch.
  • Tony Stewart
  • Tony Stewart.
  • J U N I O R
  • Whoever can get their mangled-up car,across the finish line

    I'm going for Kurt Busch tonight !!!!
  • I'm picking one of three. Tony, Jr, or Kurt.



    Obviously the first two have done it before and they look strong while drafting. And Kurt has actually gotten a lot better on the RP tracks in the last handfull of years.
  • Smoke or Dale Jr..But I want Dale Jr to win....Heck it would be great to see Awesome Bill win.
  • i think its goin to be a close one but Jr. is goin to win johnson would be close but he is goin to get caught up in the wreck when stewart gets mad at busch and they wreck each other again.
  • Jeff Gordon. The winners have usually started from 14th or back.... Dale Jr. won from 19th.. Anything is possible...
  • I'd like to see Tony Stewart win, but I have a feeling it's going to be Kasey Kahne. Just a feeling. I wouldn't mind seeing him win, either, after such a rough year last year.
  • No comments: